How Much Does Website Development Really Cost
Website development, it is a process that all new and existing businesses have to consider when taking the step into the online digital market, or thinking of a website redesign. Nevertheless, how much does website development really cost?
Many business owners are obviously confused by the wide difference in cost estimates provided by website development agencies. The price quotes for web design and development can vary a lot indeed – from as little as $2,000 to more than $100,000. Leaving aside different rates on personnel work hours, the gap in cost is perfectly normal in this business. The price quote depends on numerous requirements, main factors being the features and functionalities requested, timeline of the project, staff involved in the development, and the terms in the agreement. Let’s cover the basics to help better understand the way a quote could be calculated in case of a simple website.
You could be associated into the following categories.
● I need a new small business website to sell a few products or to promote my services. This is my first real site.
● I need to improve my existing small business website to be more effective.
● I work for a medium-sized business in marketing or online management and we are seeking a web agency to help enhance our existing website.
● I am the online manager of a large business and our internal team needs help improving our website and enhancing our brand.
● I want to know, what are some of the other associated costs for websites such as expenses for a domain name, website hosting, web design and so on.
If the answer is yes to one of the questions above then have a look at this infographic from Visualistan:
Now that you have read this far, you must be serious about your online business and most likely want to move it forward. Why not take the next step by contacting Opus and let the team know what you need? Without a doubt, the team at Opus would be happy to partner with you and transform your business online.